JOB ID: EB-1811948167
Detail oriented? Do you have what it takes to make a difference in a fast paced clinical environment?
Our client has a 35 year track record with happy employees who have been around for at least 20 year. They are looking for an energetic VP of Revenue Cycle with an Orthopaedic / Physicians background who has had exposure to private equity. Someone who thrives on Revenue Cycle Management, who can manage and inspire teams, a critical thinker who is highly motivated. The ideal candidate will have experience in a physicians practice setting and a proven track record that points to leadership and technical competencies. Responsible for gathering timely, accurate data / key metrics from the RCM.
They offer good salary with bonuses, 401K, and moving expenses. They are looking to expand and acquire other practices within the year.
- 10+ years’ experience preferably with an orthopaedic/physicians background with exposure to private equity
- Experience with larger practice groups
- Effectively manage and train staff.
- Accountability of resources deployed into RCM – direct labor productivity metrics / outside consultants.
- Reliable KPI metrics to reduce denials and DSO, and improve overall collections.
- Strong leader, self-starter, detail oriented
- Positive, upbeat attitude
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: [email protected]
Copy and Paste the following job title and EB code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Vice President of Revenue Cycle (EB-1811948167)
If you have any questions or would like additional information please call (888) 646-1330