JOB ID: EB-1257997908
Are you well versed in all things Revenue Cycle? An expert in healthcare billing and collections with excellent managerial and interpersonal skills? If so, our client would love an opportunity to talk with you about their Revenue Cycle Manager opening. The successful candidate will have experience in the direction and coordination of all revenue cycle operations. Focus areas include billing, claim adjudication, denial management, performance measurement and other areas conventionally defined as revenue cycle functions. Expect emphasis on training, education and process innovation. The ability to maintain a cooperative and energetic work environment is crucial. Excellent communication skills are key.
HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE ONLY!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years of professional work experience and knowledge of the hospital and clinics revenue cycle, patient access, billing, collections, and accounts receivable management
- 3+ years of management experience within the healthcare industry required
- Proficient knowledge of billing, collections, and payment regulations within the healthcare industry required
- Significant prior collections and customer service experience demonstrating extreme professionalism and reliability are required.
- Knowledge of governmental payer sources requirements and regulations
- Superior oral and written communication skills required. Extreme attention to detail and a history of demonstrating proficiency in typing, spelling, and grammar required.
- Must be creative and have strong organizational skills, team building skills, and dispute resolution skills.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office including Excel, accounting software, and databases
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: [email protected]
Copy and Paste the following job title and EB code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Revenue Cycle Manager (EB-1257997908)
If you have any questions or would like additional information please call (888) 646-1330