PATIENT FINANCIAL SERVICES DIRECTOR
JOB ID: EB-1752001903
Do you have the leadership skills necessary to develop and sustain a world class revenue cycle operation? Are you an expert in hospital patient access, billing, and collection practices? If so, we’d love to speak with you about our client’s Patient Financial Services Director opening. The ideal candidate will be a goal oriented mentor with strong focus on accountability and process innovation. The scope of responsibility for this position is oversight of all conventionally defined revenue cycle functions. If you are interested and meet the requirements below, please take that first step and tell us about yourself.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field from an accredited college or university required
- Professional certification through HFMA, NAHAM, AAHAM or related professional organization preferred
- 10+ years of previous hospital experience in all aspects of HIM functions focused on accounts receivable and revenue cycle services.
- 2+ years of management experience within the healthcare industry required
- Previous director level experience preferred
- Proficient knowledge of billing, collections, and payment regulations within the healthcare industry required
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com. Copy and Paste the following job title and EB code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: PFS Director (EB-1752001903)
If you have any questions or would like additional information please call 888-646-1330