JOB ID: EB-1414897051
Location: Southern California
Our client is seeking a dynamic, highly skilled individual to serve as Chief Financial Officer in their business office. The ideal candidate will have strong healthcare financial experience. Successful experience in cost reduction initiatives, revenue cycle management, financial reporting, decision support and the budget process. The CFO in this organization must be prepared to interact successfully with the Board, medical staff and all other disciplines. Reduce the days in A/R. Efficiencies in all departments – Revenue Cycle (excluding intake), accounting, information technology, and finance departments.
HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE ONLY!
- BA/BS in Accounting / Finance or related Business Degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience in Healthcare setting
- 5+ years of management experience (preferably with home health or hospice background) Knowledge of governmental payer sources requirements and regulations
- Must be proficient with office equipment, including, but not limited to, telephone systems, email systems, fax machines, scanners, and copiers.
- Superior oral and written communication skills required. Extreme attention to detail and a history of demonstrating proficiency in typing, spelling, and grammar required.
- Must be creative and have strong organizational skills, team building skills, and dispute resolution skills.
- Must be customer service oriented and demonstrate a positive attitude and a friendly demeanor. Any equivalent combination of training, education, and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software, and databases
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: [email protected]
Copy and Paste the following job title and EB code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Chief Financial Officer (EB-1414897051)
If you have any questions or would like additional information please call 888-646-1330