JOB ID : EB-4229153855
Location: United States
Medical coders needed for Full-Time and Part-Time coding of hospital discharges using the ICD-10 classification system and CPT 4 procedural codes. Will handle charts for ER, EM leveling, Trauma, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Surgical, Inpatient Rehab, Behavioral Health, Newborns, NICU, and Cardiac departments, as well as all Outpatient and Clinic services. Coding specialties welcome.
- RHIT, RHIA, CPC or CCS Certification required
- EPIC, McKesson, Cerner, Meditech and 3M Paragon system experience – preferred
- 3+ years medical coding experience required
- Personal Computer with Internet Connection, Dual Monitors, Microsoft Windows 7 or higher, and Microsoft Office Suites – Word & Excel are required
- Must be available to audit a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Competitive benefit package offered
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available Now
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: [email protected].
Copy and Paste the following job title and EB code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Medical Coders (EB-4229153855)
We invite you to call and learn more (888) 646-1330