JOB ID: EB-4243058343
Nearterm Corporation is looking for qualified CDI Managers to join our Managed Services team. The role of this position is to provide interim leadership and consulting to our national client base of hospitals and health systems. The ideal candidate would have experience in an acute care hospital setting, as well as outreach clinics, and will have a complete understanding of coding and compliance requirements associated with the job. We are looking for dynamic, creative individuals who thrive in problem solving situations, are open to travel, and enjoy the challenge of integrating into new situations and making a difference.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Health Information Management or related field.
- RHIA preferred. RHIT with equivalent degree, training and relevant coding expertise also considered.
- AHIMA coding certification required.
- Minimum of 5 years related coding experience or coding review experience, with a minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisory or management capacity.
- Experience with auditing and/or training in coding, reimbursement and documentation preferred.
- Experience with statistical data analysis including ability to maintain databases, spreadsheets and related software and produce analytical reporting
APPLY NOW If you are interested in learning more about this amazing opportunity, …………………
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com. Copy and Paste the following job title and EB code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: CDI Manager (EB-4243058343)
If you have any questions or would like additional information please call 888-646-1330