HOME HEALTH ADMINISTRATOR
JOB ID: EB-1978047943
Are you an accomplished Home Health executive seeking to advance your career as a Home Health Administrator? If so, we have a great opportunity for you to consider. Our client is a regional home health and hospice provider organization preparing for accreditation surveys, a system conversion, facility expansion and other initiatives. The successful candidate will be prepared to participate in budgeting, monitor program compliance, lead a multi-disciplinary staff, maintain contemporary knowledge of community resources and communicate effectively. Our client expects vigilance in identification and evaluation of new programs and related process innovation. This organization can be characterized as a “no blame” team environment. If you would like to learn more, feel free to give us a call.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Health Care Administration.
- 5 years Home Health, Hospice or related healthcare management experience.
- Demonstrable ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel in a healthcare organization.
- Ability to market home health or hospice services aggressively and deal tactfully with the community.
- Knowledge of sound corporate business management.
- Demonstrable excellent observation, verbal and written communication and public relations skills.
- Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations, Joint Commission standards and CMS
- Must have Home Health Administrator License
If you are a highly motivated administrator with the above credentials and experience APPLY NOW
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com. Copy and Paste the following job title and EB code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Home Health Administrator (EB-1978047943)
If you have any questions or would like additional information please call 888-646-1330