JOB ID: EB-1745336361
Do you have what it takes to direct the financial activities of a hospital organization? Are you a hands-on, detail oriented manager? Then we have the job for you! Our client is looking for a dynamic individual for their Controller position. The scope of responsibilities includes supervision and coordination of:
- Bank reconciliation, capitation payment receipts, closing the monthly and annual accounts, general ledger accounting, reconciliation and budget.
- Ensure compliance with government reporting requirements, including tax reports and payments.
- Prepare cost analysis, review rates and reconcile revenues to ensure appropriate income/cash flow.
- Prepare annual budget and analysis, in addition to the preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Prepare financial information and reports for management, government and other agencies.
- Provide the CFO with financial reports according to corporate policy.
- Select, train and evaluate performance of accounting personnel to ensure quality of services and technical expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting required
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years accounting experience, 2+ directly related to the healthcare field
- 3+ years in a supervisory position
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English required, additional languages preferred
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com
Copy and Paste the following job title and EB code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Controller (EB-1745336361)