Health Information Management Director
JOB ID: EB-4921879724
Are you a hands-on, self-motivated individual? Do you have what it takes to develop and strengthen an HIM team? Then we have the perfect job for you. Our client is seeking a dynamic, detail oriented individual to serve as the Health Information Management Director (HIMD).The scope of responsibilities includes coding, compliance, KPI management, and others conventionally defined as part of the HIM discipline. Effective communication, staff development, and strategic planning skills are key.
- Bachelor’s degree in health information management, business, healthcare, or information systems technology preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ HIM/Medical Records experience in an acute care setting
- Current RHIT Certification required
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Solid knowledge of federal and state laws particularly around privacy and security of health information, and regulation
- Previous experience with recruiting, retaining, and re-organizing a HIM department
- Meditech Experience Required
If you are a leader with the credentials, energy and experience to work with our client APPLY NOW
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Copy and Paste the following job title and EB code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: HIMD (EB-4921879724)
If you have any questions or would like additional information please call 888-646-1330