JOB ID : EB-1069295726
Are you well versed in all things coding, compliance, and revenue cycle? Do you value teamwork? Have you been successful in managing a team? An expert in healthcare billing and collections with excellent managerial and interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy receiving bonuses based on goals? If so, our client would love an opportunity to talk with you about their Director of Revenue Cycle Compliance opening.
The successful candidate will have physician billing compliance experience within a large health system. This individual must be comfortable conducting presentations and education sessions in front of chairs, executive leadership and physicians. The Director of Revenue Cycle Compliance will oversee a team of managers, auditors, educators and analysts with 9 FTEs. Finally, this person will have an integral role in vendor management to assist with auditing the compliance program.
The scope of responsibility for this challenging role includes developing and directing a documentation, coding, and data quality compliance program. Expect emphasis on training, education and process innovation. The ability to maintain a cooperative and energetic work environment is crucial. Excellent communication skills are key.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Certified Procedural Coding – CPC.
- Certified Coding Specialist – CCS preferred.
- Revenue cycle experience on the professional side is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience working in physician billing compliance in a large, preferably academic institution. Experience with the Compliance Program for Physician Practices from the Office of Inspector General.
- 5+ years’ experience in researching complex coding compliance issues and questions, and ability to develop effective education programs for adult learners (coders, physicians, nurses) is required.
- Expertise with CPT-4 and ICD-10 coding and medical records documentation.
- Expertise of procedures and data flow in a health care organization; experience with physician billing preferred.
- Expertise with project management preferred.
***MUST HAVE HOSPITAL HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE!***
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: [email protected]
Copy and Paste the following job title and EB code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Director Revenue Cycle Compliance (EB-1069295726)
If you have any questions or would like additional information please call (888) 646-1330