JOB ID: EB-2083115344
Our client has a 20 year track record with happy, long-term employees. They are looking for an energetic RN or PA to oversee their office procedures at 2 locations for their clinical surgeon office.
Oversee 8 medical assistants, clinical staffing, phone triage, Surgical Scheduling, Surgery Privileges at the local hospital, and 2 Surgery Centers.
Must have a strong track record of managing people, entrepreneurial and creative and must have good processes. Quality assurance is key.
Supervise Clinical Teams:
- Patient inquires. Respond to incoming telephone call; instruct patient and family regarding treatment instruction. When indicated direct inquiries and reports to physicians for decision making – then call patients with results and care plans.
- Handle consults from referring physicians. Obtain clinical information from referring physicians and communicate to the appropriate “on-call” provider who will care for the patient.
- Results and correspondence. Review and triage incoming clinical paperwork (results, letters, etc). Manage or forward to appropriate provider.
- Complete patient paperwork (FMLA, employment forms, and scheduled surgery paperwork).
- Clinical leader who oversees training of and act as resource for clinical staff.
- Oversee staff for telephoning prescription requests to pharmacy. Provide staff with preprinted prescription labels and written instructions for commonly prescribed medications.
- Nursing degree – RN or PA
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: [email protected]
Copy and Paste the following job title and EB code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Clinical Operations Manager (EB-2083115344)
If you have any questions or would like additional information please call (888) 646-1330