JOB ID: EB-6411116330
Our client is looking for a detail oriented individual with an understanding of billing, reimbursement, compliance, and CPT for their CDM Coordinator position. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of Charge Master, related charging modules and interfaced charging applications. They will lead the Charge Master Support Analyst(s) in working with outside vendors to conduct Charge Master reviews, ensuring recommendations comply with Federal guidelines and implementing appropriate changes. Coordination with department managers to identify trends and address issues related to appropriate charge capture is key.
- Associate’s Degree required, preferably in a healthcare field. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
- 4+ years related work experience required, preferably in Nursing or Medical Records
- Chart/Bill audit experience preferred
- Registered Nurse or Registered Records Administrator preferred
- Athena experience required
APPLY NOW if you think you have what it takes . . . . . .
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy and Paste the following job title and EB code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: CDM Coordinator (EB-6411116330)
If you have any questions or would like additional information please call 888-646-1330