JOB ID: EB-4813902597
Do you have what it takes to manage a large group of coders in one of the most recognized healthcare facilities in the country? Do you pride yourself on your ability to lead, direct and teach others? If so, then we’d love to talk with you about our client’s Coding Manager positon. The scope of responsibilities will require you to manage the in-house coders and outsourced coders. Must provide education and follow up based on audit findings and maintain effective communication with other administration associates, billing/HB, coding, CDM, revenue cycle and compliance. Candidate must have a strong management IQ, written & oral skills, effective leadership skills and problem solving skills.
- BA in Business Administration or Health Administration preferred
- RHIT, RHIA or CCS Certification with MBA required
- EPIC, 3M Encoder system experience – preferred
- 5+ years minimum Management Experience required
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: [email protected]
Copy and Paste the following job title and EB code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Coding Manager (EB-4813902597)
JOB ID: EB-4243058343
Nearterm Corporation is looking for qualified CDI Managers to join our Managed Services team. The role of this position is to provide interim leadership and consulting to our national client base of hospitals and health systems. The ideal candidate would have experience in an acute care hospital setting, as well as outreach clinics, and will have a complete understanding of coding and compliance requirements associated with the job. We are looking for dynamic, creative individuals who thrive in problem solving situations, are open to travel, and enjoy the challenge of integrating into new situations and making a difference.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Health Information Management or related field.
- RHIA preferred. RHIT with equivalent degree, training and relevant coding expertise also considered.
- AHIMA coding certification required.
- Minimum of 5 years related coding experience or coding review experience, with a minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisory or management capacity.
- Experience with auditing and/or training in coding, reimbursement and documentation preferred.
- Experience with statistical data analysis including ability to maintain databases, spreadsheets and related software and produce analytical reporting
APPLY NOW If you are interested in learning more about this amazing opportunity, …………………
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: [email protected]. Copy and Paste the following job title and EB code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: CDI Manager (EB-4243058343)
If you have any questions or would like additional information please call (888) 646-1330