JOB ID: EB-1966538364
Are you a hands-on, detail oriented individual? Are you well versed in healthcare billing operations including rural health clinics and physician health settings? Then keep reading! Our client is looking for a highly skilled Billing Manager who is focused on creating exceptional learning experiences for children in need. The position will be responsible to manage and work with multiple corporate functions (finance, operations and clinical leadership) in the context of mergers and acquisitions in addition to organic growth.
The Billing Manager will be responsible for all facets of billing including medical with insurance providers and Medicaid, school districts and private pays. Working with medical billing coding specific to ABA Therapy in addition to managing accounts receivable and collection efforts. Preparing documentation of the billing, and collections workflow processes, in addition to making recommendations for process improvements.
Client offers a competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan, including 401(k), personal time off and holiday pay
- 5+ years supervisory/management experience in health care setting with strong knowledge of medical collections and understanding of HCFA-1500 claim forms and appeals processes.
- Recent experience with Central Reach Practice Management software or similar software preferred.
- Knowledge of CPT & ICD-10 Coding.
- Understanding of all PPO, HMO, Medi-Cal Affiliated Plans, School Districts, and Regional Center Billing Guidelines.
- Perform billing and collection duties and tasks and assists with projects as assigned.
- Proven comprehension of insurance contracts.
- Familiarity with Insurance, Regional Center, and School Authorizations.
- Proficient navigating insurance company websites and gaining required access.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HIPAA rules & regulations.
- Monitor and coach the billing team to ensure quality and compliance.
- Experience working with all payer types including third party commercial insurance companies, Medicaid, private-pay, and school districts.
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills, excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail and follow through.
- Must be able to resolve issues of a routine and complex nature and exercise appropriate judgment to escalate issues to senior management.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel a must, pivot tables and v look-ups desired.
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: [email protected]
Copy and Paste the following job title and EB code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Billing Manager (EB-1966538364)
If you have any questions or would like additional information please call (888) 646-1330